who is present age ministries?
Present Age Ministries is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization committed to combating the sexual abuse, exploitation and trafficking of teen girls. We equip communities to identify at-risk teen girls through prevention and awareness education and to support survivors through holistic, individualized care.
Our Statement of Faith
While we are a faith based organization, we do not discriminate or force those we serve to share in our beliefs. We seek to provide quality services as we rebuild trust, restore hope and redefine love for survivors of sexual abuse, exploitation and trafficking.
All those in leadership, or who represent Present Age Ministries in any capacity are expected to partner with us in our statement of faith.
JAYME IS 14 YEARS OLD. HERE IS HER STORY.
“It started as a typical day checking my messages. I began a conversation with a guy I thought was my age, and after several months of connecting we decided to meet at the mall. He was more mature than I expected. He asked if we could go get ice cream, but we ended up at a hotel instead. I was terrified. He locked me in a room and told me he would do horrible things to my family if I didn’t do what he said. Sometimes that would mean 8-10 men a night. What was I to do?”
We Take a Holistic Approach to Assessments
Local – Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Human Trafficking Task Force
- Cabarrus County Task Force
- Iredell County DV Task Force, HT Committee
- Cabarrus Child Protective Team
- Regional Task Force (Cabarrus, Montgomery, Stanley)
National – United States
- National Center on Sexual Exploitation
- Shared Hope International – Leaders Network
- Polaris International Network
State – North Carolina
- NC Human Trafficking Commission Member
- North Carolina Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- UNC Chapel Hill Prevention – Advisory Group
- Demand Reduction Committee
- NCCASA – Justice U Initiative